Career Opportunity: Human Resource Generalist with VEGA Americas, Inc. – Cincinnati, OH
Do you describe yourself as an extroverted, flexible, go-getter with a passion for supporting others? Are you a hands-on, well-rounded HR professional who enjoys variety, payroll, and benefit administration? If so, we want to speak with you about this opportunity!
As the Human Resource Generalist, you will support the Human Resource needs of approximately 400 employees and growing. This is a true Generalist role with duties including driving the hiring of quality candidates, processing payroll, administration of employee benefits, implementing Company policies and procedures, and compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
Some responsibilities of this position include:
- Process payroll and maintain HRIS system
- Manage benefits administration, wellness activities, and serve as a liaison between employees and benefits administrators
- Process 401k contributions on a bi-weekly basis
- Assist Managers with recruitment and interview process, including phone screens, posting job ads, scheduling applicants, and gathering feedback
- Manage social media recruiting accounts
- Facilitate the New Hire process from recruitment to onboarding/orientation
- Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs
- Manage all hiring processes including background and drug testing
- Work with Fleet Administrator in facilitating the Fleet Program
- Maintain paperless HR system and employee tracking system
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 4-5 years of HR experience working in a manufacturing environment with hourly associates preferred.
- Payroll processing experience required; Paycom experience preferred.
- Full life cycle recruiting experience.
- Proficient computer skills; experience with Microsoft products, payroll software, and 401(k) systems.
- Understanding of Applicant Tracking Systems and HRIS systems integration.
- Ability to take initiative to complete projects, tasks, and assignment.
- Ability to empathize and defuse sensitive or contentious employee issues.
VEGA Americas, Inc. is a world class manufacturer committed to the philosophies of total quality and respect for the individual needs of employees, customers, vendors, and shareholders. We operate with the highest business ethics and are proud to employ individuals who share these characteristics. We consider each employee to be an integral part of our business and strive to provide an environment that encourages teamwork, creativity, and innovation. We look for resourceful individuals who are eager to accept challenging assignments and want to use their talents to make a difference in what we do every day.
At VEGA Americas, we offer a fast growing, cooperative, and collaborative work environment voted 7 years in a row as a Top Workplace (The Enquirer/Cincinnati.com), along with a highly competitive benefits package.
To learn more about our organization, please take a look at our website and LinkedIn page:
Are you ready to join a strong growing team? Apply online at https://grnh.se/d45819fb3us or email email@example.com. Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.