Do you have experience in sourcing and building teams in complex enterprise-wide technology solutions companies? The Vora Group is looking for a Talent Acquisition & Development Principal. The Talent Acquisition & Development Principal is a Subject Matter Expert for our Resource/Reporting Managers on all sourcing and development strategies within assigned skills areas. These skills areas include executive and strategic hires as well as other technical skills as needed. The role requires a commitment to excellence in finding IT talent, building relationships with this talent for current and future opportunities and working to develop and implement programs to onboard, train and develop staff and leaders in the organization.
- Work with the VP, Human Resources and company leadership to obtain current staffing needs
- Responsible for building relationships and filling internal positions within and outside of the IT domain
- Develop search strategies and perform thorough assessments of internal and external technical talent
- Identifies and qualifies candidates for assigned requisitions to include resume review, pre-employment testing, pre-screen questions, phone interview, salary negotiation and candidate care throughout the recruiting process
- Coordinates hiring requisition efforts between Resource/Reporting Manager, Group Leadership, Finance, HR and applicants to ensure seamless and efficient sourcing solutions
- Qualifies requisition details to include client information, job requirements, job description, salary bands and approvals
- Proactively seeks and maintains a “pipeline” of candidates for key strategic positions
- Participate in User Groups, Networking Events, Twitter, Facebook, Blogs, LinkedIn, etc. to develop pipeline
- Manage and coordinate organization-wide efforts to ensure that performance management and quality improvement programs are developed and managed using a data-driven focus that sets priorities for improvements aligned to ongoing strategic imperatives.
- Collect, analyze and maintain data gathered to inform targeted leadership development (e.g., succession planning).
- Participate in organizational strategic planning and provide leadership for performance management and quality improvement policy development.
- Conduct presentations and training.
- Ensure that organization-wide talent management and performance management initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Work closely with the VP, Human Resources to collect and coordinate aggregate data for talent pool and translate those data into insights through data analysis that drives deliberate action plans at the appropriate levels.
- Additional job responsibilities as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related discipline
- 8+ years of senior level recruiting experience, preferably in the Information Technology domain
- Deep knowledge of technology trends and industry insights
- Experience in building and developing relationships with candidates and customers in a global business environment.
- Experience advising leaders on talent/hiring and managing the executive search process.
- History of solving complex problems, designing creative strategies, and delivering significant impact.
- Strong domain knowledge of executive search best practices and expertise in executive talent acquisition.
- Ability to work independently with senior leaders for requirements definition and candidate identification
- Excellent interpersonal skills, presentation skills, and executive presence
- Strong analytic, strategic planning and time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team in a fast-paced, agile environment
The Vora Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and internship. The Vora Group makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. Furthermore, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.