Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for defining the talent sourcing and acquisition strategy to ensure compliant hiring standards are met and standard recruitment processes are in place.
- Serve as a trusted thought partner alongside hiring managers to understand and develop talent goals, calibrate strategies, and drive creative processes for recruiting top talent.
- Manage applicant tracking system and ensure tool is utilized appropriately; spearhead the process from implementation to change management to training and communications.
- Inform strategy regarding vendor and third-party labor resources and assist with vendor management.
- Identify and build relationships with candidates through networking and various recruiting/sourcing tools.
- Screen and interview candidates to determine their qualification for open positions
- Build and communicate a strong employer brand.
- Lead and develop the Talent Acquisition recruiting and sourcing strategy which is aligned to the company’s strategic priorities.
- As a working manager, this position will be responsible for full cycle recruiting of select salary openings.
- Develop, communicate, and manage recruiting metrics. Analyze data, set goals, and drive improvements.
- Manage temporary and contingent/contract worker process for the company.
- Partner with department leaders to establish co-op and internship strategy for the company.
- Assist with other HR-related projects and activities as necessary.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience sourcing and recruiting exempt talent across multiple functional areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, business or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to lead initiatives related to Talent Acquisition strategies and process implementation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience in manufacturing and/or automotive experience preferred but not required.
Workhorse is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Committed to a Diverse Workforce