Job Opportunity: HR Manager with WST in Covington, KY
Are you a hands-on HR Manager looking for an opportunity to drive change? Do you describe yourself as a self-motivated, go-getter with a passion for the work you do? Are you up for accomplishing projects in an effective and efficient manner? This is a unique opportunity to help set the tone for our future!
We are looking for a Human Resources Manager to actively lead and execute all areas of Human Resources and employee lifecycle. This person will be responsible for recruiting, onboarding, benefit management, employee engagement, data integrity, reporting, writing HR policies and procedures, and managing employee relations.
This position will give you the opportunity to:
- Develop and lead all recruiting initiatives for new and open positions to meet organizational goals
- Manage external benefits and payroll vendor relationships
- Provide overall human resources support for the organization and actively manage all HR activities for the organization including hiring, benefits, employee relations, training, orientation, and recordkeeping.
- Provide expert advice and direction to management on HR policies, procedures, and employee relations
- Improve manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating and implementing potential solutions; coach and counsel managers and employees
- Maintain employee handbook, files, and identify gaps in current policies and processes
- Manage company’s safety department
We are seeking an energetic team player with exceptional organizational skills that can work independently and be adaptable to changing schedules and demands. Other requirements include:
The ideal candidate will be a strong leader with the ability to motivate and work seamlessly with team members of all departments and levels. Other requirements of this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource is preferred; or 5+ years of related experience
- Knowledge of laws, labor market, hour, and wage regulations.
- Experience in talent acquisition, developing associates, team building and engagement and employee relations; required
- Supervisory and leadership experience, with competencies and organizational skills; required
- High level of both written and verbal communication skills, capable of adapting style and tone according to the situation and audience
- PEO relationship experience; preferred
- PHR certification or related certifications is a plus
WST is a leading provider of wireless, mesh-networked, “Internet of Things” (IoT) sensors for industrial environments. Our cost-effective, plug-and-play products empower plants of all sizes to conduct predictive and preventative maintenance on mission-critical and secondary equipment in order to maximize uptime.
To learn more about our organization, please visit our website and LinkedIn page:
WST is very fast-paced and rapidly growing. It’s a fun, entrepreneurial environment full of very talented self-starters. If you do this type of work and are categorically awesome at what you do, please contact us! The right person will love the challenge of this position.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity, please apply online at https://grnh.se/bcfa5e423us or email email@example.com.
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications, please.